- Complete AAIE’s Six Question, Sixty Second Survey: In Support of International School Crisis Leadership
- THE A/OS and AAIE LEADING TOGETHER GOVERNANCE PROGRAM: Board Chair Annette Palmer and Head of School Bradley Roberts from the International School of Basel will discuss how they have taken on the global pandemic challenge together.
- Register for The Big Questions Institute’s two-day workshop on racial equity titled “Deeper Than Diversity: Exploring Transformative Principles in the Quest for Racial Justice”
- Learn about Avenues: The World School’s newest educational offering, Avenues@HOME, in which families are paired with a dedicated teacher, hired and supported by Avenues, who provide at-home learning for their children ages 2 through 4th grade.
- Leading into the Post-COVID Recovery: psychological considerations for a school’s leadership, its team and community.
Click Here for the full briefing.