AISA Associate Member, Finalsite is offering a free online course for school professionals from 09 – 25 February 2021.
- How today’s parents make decisions, and proactive communications you can facilitate to influence those decisions
- How to can craft year-long communications for your website, email, and social media channels that keep parents engaged and excited about your school
- What content your parents want to see, and how to create and distribute it without increasing your workload
Anyone working in school communications, marketing, or admissions will benefit from this course content.
The course will also include:
- A weekly video lesson sent right to your inbox to watch at your convenience
- All-new resources and worksheets to help you strategies in real-time
- Weekly time-zone friendly networking sessions with experts and peers from around the world
- Jill Goodman
Founder – Jill Goodman Consulting
- Risa Engel
Chief Marketing Officer – Finalsite
- Mia Charette (Major)
School Marketing Consultant – Finalsite
- Kristen Doverspike
Inbound Marketing & Social Media Manager – Finalsite
CLICK HERE to learn more and register for the course.
See all posts
AISA is pleased to welcome Hollard Cigna Health - our new Associate Member and Learning Partner - to the...
Green Hills Academy (GHA), welcome to the AISA Community!
Celebrating outstanding students and service projects
AISA is pleased to welcome a new Associate Member and Learning Partner - Educare, a school management software company...
The AISA Community is growing and we want to take this opportunity to welcome our new Associate Member PressReader...